31 Mar Management Consultant
March 3rd, 2023:
Title: Management Consultant
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
- Manage the organization and work closely with the CEO to drive the organization.
- Oversee, direct, and review all key business activities to ensure team members meet established goals, commitments, and deadlines.
- Ensure company assets are protected.
- Partner with accounting services to implement proper internal controls and create processes to achieve favorable financial results and cash flows.
- Oversee development and implementation of operational and sales strategies, aligning processes and people to drive business growth and excellence.
- Review and negotiate corporate contracts.
- Manage and motivate the team to achieve full personal potential, drive new sales, maximize existing business opportunities, and achieve superior customer satisfaction through thoughtful, goal-driven leadership.
- Monitor and measure operational results working closely with the team to ensure excellent service delivery; review client requests, and customer feedback and proactively identify and rectify issues.
- Foster a growth-oriented and continuous improvement mindset, in a positive and encouraging environment, while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, and all other professional business relationships, and monitor performance.
- Oversee and actively participate in the execution of corporate financial goals, budgeting, fiscal planning, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Support HR in establishing and requiring adherence to all corporate policies, monitoring and ensuring best practices in recruiting, onboarding, performance evaluation, and employee recognition/engagement.
- Ensure the company is operated ethically and maintains its standing and position in the industry and community.
- 7-10 years of related experience in senior management positions; service industry, marketing, finance & customer relations experience is strongly preferred.
- Have proven ability to drive business results by effectively managing Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Accounting & Finance.
- Be a results-oriented, strategic leader with the ability to manage a winning team.
- Be a strong negotiator.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment, strong decision-making and critical thinking skills, superior written and verbal communication, strong emotional intelligence, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Have superior organization skills with the ability to multi-task, set priorities, schedule, and establish and follow up on deadlines.
- Be driven for and by success with a strong sense of urgency and a “can do/get the job done” attitude.
- Demonstrate the highest level of honesty and integrity and strong company loyalty.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Must be willing to travel to meet existing clients and explore new business opportunities in different states and abroad.
Rewards and Benefits:
Change Consultants provide the energy, knowledge, and creativity; Change Connect provides the tools and training to cultivate success at the firm and in future endeavors.
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Annual Leave
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Formal Professional Development opportunities
- Diplomatic employee benefits and employee assistance programs